Sunday 24 February 2013

Somebody Punch the Sculptor!

Inept Sculpture
This is the worst figure in my collection, a truly dire dwarf adventurer I think. If there was an award for lazy talent less sculpting then this lead piece of cack surely must be a shoe in. I didn't intentionally  buy it, it was hidden in an old box of Heroquest that I bought in a car boot sale for about £2. Luckily for the old geezer that sold it to me, he was long gone before I found this epic fail of a miniature. On the plus side there was also another dozen lead figures in the box that didn't make me feel sick. Now don't get me wrong I am not a brilliant scupter, but I'd like to think I could do a better job with a size 4 desert spoon.

Dung in lead form

Maybe I can start a trend of blogs where talent less individuals post their pathetic attempts online to showcase their incompatibility with creativity. Oops, I've just realised that's what this blog is all about.
My Bad.

No comments: